Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010

Sorry these are so late! I've been spending every free second I have working on the massive garage sale I'm having this weekend. Anyway, Easter was a fun-filled weekend with multiple Easter egg hunts and lots of fun!

The next two pictures are from a pretty big hunt that we did at the local YMCA. They had it split up by age's so I wasn't able to get any pictures of Will since my mom had him and Alex. But here is Miss Morgan prepping for the big event. She actually was in our local paper last week so she's a little bit of a celebrity right now :)
Later that same day I took Will and his cousins to the neighborhood egg hunt. The rest of the Dudukovich clan was in Indianapolis cheering on those awesome Butler Bulldogs. The boys had a really good time at this hunt. There were tons of eggs and not very many kids so they were able to really goof around and have fun.
Of course Easter wouldn't be complete without coloring eggs.
On Easter day we went to church (see the new picture of the kids on the right) and then had a great meal at my sisters and did yet another hunt...but that one we actually hid the eggs. Unfortunately I forgot the camera so I didn't get any pictures. Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments: